Looking to get away from the Big Apple for a little while? A vacation getaway to Bozeman, Montana could be exactly what you need!
The town of Bozeman has an incredible range of amenities including year-round recreational activities, incredible restaurants and shopping experiences, and is active in the theater and arts.
However, this poses the question, "how do I get to Bozeman from New York?" We have it all detailed below.
Flight time can be varied depending on the route to Bozeman from New York. The two most common ways between the destinations are either a one-stop in Minneapolis or two-stops at Boston and Salt Lake City. Both routes are typically a little over six hours of total flight time. Specific flight times for these independent flights can be found below.
- New York to Boston - one hour and 30 minutes
- Boston to Salt Lake City - four hours and 45 minutes
- Salt Lake City to Bozeman - one hour at 30 minutes
- New York to Minneapolis - three hours and 30 minutes
- Minneapolis to Bozeman - two hours and 45 minutes
Taking a bus is another traveling option from New York to Bozeman. Most of the bus courses will follow the same routes that you would take driving a vehicle of your own. According to Greyhound, a one-way bus ride to New York is around $250 to $300 a ticket and will take about 50 hours of driving time.
If you enjoyed this article, check out our related blogs:
- 5 Myths About Visiting Bozeman, Montana
- 10 Easy & Fun Things to Do in Bozeman's Outdoors for the Whole Family
- The Absolute Best Hotels in Downtown Bozeman
- Planning the Perfect Family Vacation to Bozeman