Photo by Sundry Photography
Today, the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport announced that Alaska Airlines will introduce non-stop summer seasonal service to San Diego, CA (SAN) and San Francisco, CA (SFO). The new San Diego service will operate five days per week from May 20, 2021 through September 7, 2021 and San Francisco service will operate on Saturdays from June 19, 2021 through September 4, 2021.
About Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport serves as the year-round gateway to Yellowstone National Park. BZN also serves the recreation areas of Big Sky Resort and the Bridger Bowl Ski Area as well as the business centers of Bozeman, Belgrade, Livingston and Big Sky and higher education at Montana State University and the Gallatin College. For more information about Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport visit bozemanairport.com or follow Bozeman Airport on Twitter.
If you enjoyed this blog, take a look at some of our other related articles:
- Ranking the 14 Best Hot Springs in Montana
- Top 10 Things To Do in Yellowstone
- Bozeman Breweries: Enjoying The Best Beer Around Town
- 3 Scenic Hikes in Yellowstone
- 4 Spots to Go Fly Fishing in Bozeman
- 5 Things to do in Hyalite Recreation Area For Every Activity Level