Allegiant announced today twice-weekly summer nonstop service between Bozeman (BZN) and San Diego, CA (SAN), Oakland, CA (OAK) and Austin, TX (AUS). Beginning in spring 2021, these flights will add to Bozeman Yellowstone Airport's current list of 21 non-stop flights to major cities around the United States.
The new routes to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) include:
- Austin, Texas via Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) – beginning May 27, 2021 with one-way fares as low as $59.
- Oakland, California via Oakland International Airport (OAK) – beginning May 28, 2021 with one-way fares as low as $49.
- San Diego, California via San Diego International Airport (SAN) – beginning June 3, 2021 with one-way fares as low as $49.
Flight days, times and the lowest fares can be found only at Allegiant.com.
About Introductory One-Way Fares
Seats and dates are limited and fares are not available on all flights. Flights must be purchased by Feb. 10, 2021 for travel by Aug. 16, 2021. Price displayed includes taxes, carrier charges & government fees. Fare rules, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Optional baggage charges and additional restrictions may apply. For more details, optional services and baggage fees, please visit
Read the rest of Allegiant's press release here.
For more information about other direct flights to Bozeman, read our recent blog, Direct Flights to Bozeman You Need to Know About.
If you enjoyed this blog, take a look at some of our other related articles:
- Ranking the 14 Best Hot Springs in Montana
- Top 10 Things To Do in Yellowstone
- Bozeman Breweries: Enjoying The Best Beer Around Town
- 3 Scenic Hikes in Yellowstone
- 4 Spots to Go Fly Fishing in Bozeman
- 5 Things to do in Hyalite Recreation Area For Every Activity Level